Our Terms of Service
Lema Labs website (www.lemalabs.com) & e-Learning platform (learn.lemalabs.com) herein after referred as services are registered under the name of Lema Labs Technologies Pvt Ltd, Incubated at IIT Madras Incubation Cell with registered office address at 1st Floor, IIT Madras Research Park, #1, Kanagam Road, Taramani, Chennai-6000113 (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
Eligibility to use
Company reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so
Your use of Company Website
Your use of our products, Website and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Website, Services or products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website, products, and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
I. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website and/or Services/products.
II. You will not (a) use our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the any products, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
III. No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
– Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
– Stalking, intimidating, and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence.
– Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
– Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website/Services.
– Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
– Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content.
– Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity.
– Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
– Access or use the Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted.
– Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Website/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website/Services/products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms.
– Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites.
– Interfere with or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Website/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the /Website/Services/products.
– Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Website/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website/Services/products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website/Services/products;
– Alter or modify any part of the Services.
– Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
– Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Website/Services/products.
Privacy and Information Protection
Rights of use
Company grants you limited rights to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. These rights do not include any commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any content, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of a third-party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This website or any portion of this website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose.
Lema Labs neither store cookies nor use them for tracking user behavior anonymously. Cookies are only used to provide single sign on in QA platforms for better user experience. Cookies are generated only for the registered users.
The cookies generated not shared or distributed to any partners or third parties, they solely serve the purpose of maintaining sessions within our platform. Information such as user behavior, interests, etc are neither stored nor used for any sort of commercial activities.
Our Website prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in any form whatsoever.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User’s account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
We expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this Website, all content, information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
You hereby expressly release Company and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
When you visit www.lemalabs.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mail or phone calls from us.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website.
Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use in force at the time that you use the website, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority. If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai.
Severability & Waiver Contact Information
Photography and Videography
All the events organized by Lema Labs, and feedback received therein may be recorded and photographed. All rights to edit and publish the aforesaid subsists with Lema Labs.
Right to Refusal
“The Company reserves the right to refuse permission to You to participate in any activity organized by the company, at its discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Further the Company reserves the right to re-schedule, cancel or amend the terms governing activities, at its discretion without any prior written notice/intimation.”
“Each order placed on this website constitutes an offer to purchase products. Orders are subject to Company’s acceptance and may be refused at Company’s discretion.”
This site is owned and operated by Lema Labs Technologies Private Limited. If You have any have any question, issue, complaint regarding any of our Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org